I think the extent to which I have any balance at all, any mental balance, is because of being a farm kid and being raised in those isolated rural areas.
James Earl Jones

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Day 84 of 365

WELCOME TO OUR HOME

I've posted a condensed time-line in the side bar for reference. Previously, I've posted selected pictures of the construction of our home. During December, I posted my Christmas decor, so you got a glimpse of the interior. Now, I cordially invite you to a tour of our home a snap shot at a time. Please feel free to make yourself at home and ask any questions that may come to mind. We love having visitors!!

This evening's view of the front of our home. Please come on in!!

Blessings 

3 comments:

Dawn said...

I'm looking forward to the tour.
Thank you for sharing your home - from the ground up ;-)

Marga (MarPie) said...

Thanks, glad to be here.

Lucy said...

Lovely picture I like the wooden fence in front of your home too!